To help you APPLY the techniques, methods, & strategies you get for free on this site/YouTube.
The value isn’t in the info; it’s in applying the info.
Applying is what gets you the raises, promotions, & bonuses. Learning all the info in the world without applying it is just a waste of your shiny time.
Because I don’t want to waste anyone’s time:
- we have no relevant degrees,
- no books to establish our credibility,
- & no free consultations; unlike a lot our competition.
Those are our biggest weaknesses compared to the competition.
The 3 Most Common Complaints I Hear About The Competition Are…
“The entire book could have been summarized in 4-5 sentences” or in “1 chapter” or it “Would have been a better blog post” or “you could have searched the internet for 2 hours instead!“
- In our courses: We give you the entire course the second you buy. So if it’s Sunday & you need to be better before Monday; these courses can help.
- Most of our competitors courses: only give you 1 lesson a week which typically takes 1-2 months just to get everything you paid for!
“It takes too long to get to the practical tips” or there are “too many” “steps”, “rules”, “options”, or “resources” to filter through & decide which is best.
- In our courses: We strip out all the fluff/un-shiny stuff so that, we can help you out as quickly & efficiently as possible!
“Waste of time & $!” “Not a great value for the time spent.“
- In our courses: our entire course will take you less time to go thru than a typical book, online course, or pretty much all coaching/consultants packages out there. & it’s cheaper/a better value than all of them.
- In our courses: We strive very hard to be funny & entertaining, so that you won’t get bored.
“The same idea just repeated 10000x & it gets boring quick.” or “Repeats itself over & over again.“
- In our courses: We don’t repeat ourselves often, but when we do, it’s to help you remember the key points faster. Most of the video lessons repeat at the beginning (to remind you of what you already learned) & at the end (to remind you of what you just learned).
3. Nothing New
“Mostly a collection of obvious stuff available everywhere else.“
“Nothing new. Rehash of ideas from others.“
“Was all well-known stuff.“
- In our courses: We fuse together the best techniques, methods, guides, formulas, rules, & strategies together to make things as helpful for you as possible. The individual parts rarely unique, but the combination of them, the sequencing of them, & the humor dumped in all of them is!
Showing all 2 results
$10.00 Add to cartDelegation Course: How to Delegate
$10 (beta version)
$1.00 / month Sign Up NowShiny VIP Membership
Showing all 2 results